From:
Excalibur131 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:52:12 -0500
Hi Anne,

I read the Thanksgiving story early this morning. Ouch! I was flabbergasted!
It looks like it was written for a child of all things. I suppose you're
going to tell me you meant it to be that way. And what is it with all that
flowery stuff about getting the food for the meal, preparing the food, and
what the meal consisted of? [Still can't believe they didn't have taco's or
chow mien.] Then there's this bit about the games the children played! C'mon
now, we all know they watched football on the "gerbil driven" TV with their
Dad; I'm might be crazy, but I'm not gullible. To take the cake, I don't
remember you even bothering to mention anything about a First Thanksgiving
anywhere!

Please accept this tongue-in-cheek humor as my way of saying it is a job
well done! My ONLY problem was with some of the photographic type pictures -
they appear to have been either enlarged or reduced in size to the point
that some were slightly distorted.

I think kids will love the story!
Tom
Eastern Shore & More