From:
Walter Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:20:39 -0500
A simple statement from a simple (left to your evaluation) person: I came to
believe that the single most important purpose of the American Revolution, the
establishment of the Constitution and the United States of America was to
protect all of our lawful activities from government, first and foremost -  if
that's not too terribly flawed -- I guess the real question is: Why must any
part of it have to be defended or interpreted?