From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:44:09 -0700
You still don't get it. I am the descendant of slaves, and know what my
slave ancestors recollections were.  You are stating that blacks reproduced
more in slavery than when free. Both sets of my Grandparents had 10
surviving children. They came from agricultural based systems, where people
tend to have more chidren. In the south, there were plantations that did
nothing but breed blacks as slaves, that is the ugly truth. You can't seem
to grasp any facts that contradict your point of view. You will not ask
those on this list who are descendants of slaves what their ancestors
recollections were. How is that working for you?

Anita