From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 12:43:27 -0400
Given that Pres. Kennedy had to agree that Thanksgiving was at
Berkeley Plantation in Charles City prior to Pilgrims, I do hope
you've included that in the program. If this is yet another Pilgrim-
centric show, then historical accuracy is for what?

The more the Pilgrims are the focus, the more difficult it is to
change perceptions.

Lyle Browning, RPA