From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:19:09 -0400
I had a similar situation a few months ago when I change EMail servers.  I
thought I canceled one and apparently did not.  So I cancelled another......
and it took me off completely.  So I started with a clean slate.  I now only
get one copy.

I suggest you cancel your subscription.

Then restart.  It is a heckofa lot easier than it used to be where you had
to send little code words in an EMail.

Randy Cabell