From:
Carl Childs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:21:04 -0500
Greetings,

For more information on Richmond Brewers see "Richmond Beers" by Danny
Morris. Morris documents numerous Richmond breweries through picturing
artifacts and by combing city directories. Also, a great source is a book
entitled "One hundred years of brewing" published in 1903 which documents
breweries and their histories by region and state.

Carl Childs