From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 05:43:55 -0500
Lordy, we don't want to lose any of the Trumpeter after these 400 years.  I shall be more than happy to do whatever I can to save the poor guy.

Perhaps it is related to the printing problem that I have on many sites, whereby the text looks good on the display, but chops off the about 10-15 characters on the RH side.

I had a problem with some .PDF printing, but they told me what to do (which I now forget, cut I think it is now my default) and that fixed it.

Randy Cabell
The Trumpeter of Jamestowne