From:
Margaret Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 12:23:05 -0400
A great deal of research was done in the 70s and 80s on the Woodward House
located in Rocketts.  You might want to check both at the Department of
Historic Resources [2801 Kensington Ave.  367-2323] (they would have a file
on it) and with one of the owners (I'm not sure they still llive there) Mary
Ann Bushey. Historic Richmond Foundation also may have some informatin in
their files. I recall several good plats recorded in Henrico records.  They
didn't much care back then whether they were in Richmond or Henrico.  The
boundaries were not as "set in stone" as today.

Margaret Peters