From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 07:37:40 -0500
Thanks. This is the most 'intellectually correct' list that I subscribe to.
If you want to know something, just say it happened in Virginia and you all
come through in droves. I had hopes that it was the Marxist, which would
allow me some room to complain about some inane political commentary.
GOD BLESS VIRGINIA
GOD BLESS AMERICA

John Philip Adams
Texas