From:
James Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:44:17 -0500
Yes Melinda
I treat Wikipedia just as I treat family trees from Ancestry or any other
source that come without documentation.  They are clues to yet unproven
facts. As we all know in doing our family history work you need or I feel
obligated to drill down to the original records or as close as you can get.

--
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach