From:
James Brothers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:43:10 -0400
While there are instances of asymmetrical warfare (king's Mountain
comes to mind) during the American Revolution, they contributed to
victory but did not win the war. It was the pitched battles such as
Bunker's Hill, Saratoga, Cowpens, Yorktown, etc. that determined the
final outcome. And it was not the militia, but the Continental Line
that won those battles.

James Brothers, RPA