From:
"W. Scott Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:14:45 -0400
I have done a fair amount of research on 19th century properties and
cemeteries in that immediate vicinity (including unlabeled cemeteries within
view of the reservoir), but am working against a deadline, and will not be
able to respond further for several days.

W. Scott Smith
The Antiquaries, LC
www.theantiquaries.com