From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 16:42:35 -0500
When I was recently out there doing some look-ups, the man at the
library said something, I think it was the furnace, was now under a
small paved parking lot near the river, and so protected. I think it
is on land that is preserved, not open to development. Look it up and
send them an email.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone