From:
John Shroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:28:56 EST
I tried the museum shop page under both "rare and used books" and "books" and
put "Carson's Patrick Henry" into the search tool but failed to find it
listed.  Could you provide the specifics, please, Dr. Kukla?
Thanks,
John in Virginia

We reprinted Dr. Carson's _Patrick Henry_ in 1992 by permission from the
original publisher.

  $6.25 includes VA sales tax.  S&H details on our website. You can order
through our website:  www.redhill.org

Or phone Lynn Davis at 434 376 - 2044

Jon Kukla
Director