From:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:31:39 -0500
Greetings All!

The Surry County Historical Society's web site has been updated. Our
December Newsletter has been posted and we have some "new" old pictures of
Surry buildings from the collection of Bo Bohannan.

We publish Surry history in our newsletter, and it's information you won't
find anywhere else.

Come and take a look.

Eve S. Gregory, Web Mistress
Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vaschsm/
Surry County VaGenWeb
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vasurry/
Sussex County VaGenWeb