From:
Carl Childs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:44:16 -0400
Listers,

I am posting the below message regarding Campbell County at the request
of Paige Neal, State Records Program Manager at The Library of Virginia.

Carl

Carl Childs
Director, Local Records Services
Library of Virginia
800 East Broad Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
(804) 692-3739

Mr. Smith -

We do indeed have the Campbell Co. land tax books at the Library of
Virginia in Richmond.

Campbell County land tax books, 1782-1900, are available on microfilm
here in the building and microfilm is also available through
inter-library loan.  See links for below for Reel Numbers needed to make
ILL requests:
http://www.lva.lib.va.us/whatwehave/land/land-tax/guide_landtax17821870.
htm

http://www.lva.lib.va.us/whatwehave/land/land-tax/guide_landtax18711900.
htm

If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Paige Neal
State Records Program Manager
Library of Virginia