From:
Tom Gilmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:16:19 -0700
I've been receiving mail from this list for a very short time and
can't help but notice  there are few REAL historians left on what  I
know  used to be a great place to share and learn about Virginia's
history.   Doesn't that tell you something?  I'm surprised at the
silly, prideful people who insist on interpreting history when they
have never done the research.  (Reading a few books is NOT research.)
These same folks even try to prove genealogy by using DNA, when it's
obvious they do not have even a simple understanding of just what DNA
will and will not reveal about relationships.   Too bad, too sad, that
angry arguments have taken the place of intelligent exchange.
--Tom