From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:26:20 -0400
Thanks for the list. I'd been told about Gudmestad and have located it
at the UR library. That should get me into the core of the matter for
my little patch of land. What had initially looked quite promising
archaeologically was the opportunity to study the material culture of
two side by side slave trader houses, but as one bought in 1863 and
the other in 1866, the hope was soon dimmed.

Lyle Browning