From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:56:35 -0400
Henry,

Herb is not too far out to sea....just a typo error of 2 years, the facts
are the same. Taking a closer look again at Section J, Thomas Jefferson
MEMORIAL Foundation Report Study (note the word "memorial" has now been
removed after the foundation sued the present Thomas Jefferson Heritage
Society (www.tjheritage.org), for that title).....wonder who they are now
memorializing??

The typo error that Henry Wiencek is pointing out in my original posting as
seen below, that year Jul-Aug 1805 SHOULD read "1807". Henry could have
easily pointed this out to the reader from Section J of the Monticello
Report if he had chosen to do so, OR possibly he does not have a copy. Sorry
for the typo error.

Herb Barger
Jefferson Family Historian