From:
Jurretta Heckscher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:27:59 -0400
Dear colleagues:

Well, that was a thoroughly incorrect URL, wasn't it?

I thought I had copied the URL from Emily's message of 4 September, but
obviously I hadn't.  Sorry!

Here's the correct URL for the corrected page:

http://memory.loc.gov/learn/features/timeline/colonial/jamestwn/
jamestwn.html

Apologies for the diversion.

--Jurretta, feeling incorrect