From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:38:14 -0400
Once more into the fray. First, having missed the point entirely,
this now becomes a question of relative kill rates? I don't think so.

My simple point is, was and shall be, that hate is hate, promulgated
by any group or person against another without regard for cause,
other than being. And it is wrong and it needs to be stopped before
it has momentum.

I don't care whether Adolf Shicklegruber espoused it, or Louis
Farrakhan did, the end result depends upon the rest of us being able
to stop it. Adolf was able to carry his program farther than (you
pick the miscreant) because his organization was not stopped early
on. After all, he was nothing more than a failed painter, putsch
plotter and generally useless guy until he kept going and got an
organization together. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts
absolutely. What we discuss here today becomes tomorrow's history and
if it shows that we can discuss our history, we are all less likely
to be tolerant of evil in whatever guise. It's when we cannot discuss
it without someone coming after us that we really have problems.

So please re-read my post in that light rather than whatever it is
you have misconstrued it to be.

Thanks for your consideration.

Lyle Browning