From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:25:32 -0400
I'd still love to know how genuine this English Pocahontas line is. I
suppose it's entirely possible it's the real thing, and nobody on
this side of The Pond ever thought to look before. But I also know
how easy it is to push your "facts", or to simply get confused with
similar names or dates, esp. when it comes to genealogy.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone