From:
Rondina Muncy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:59:34 -0600
Eric,

You may be the only one in your direct line interested in the family
history, but I doubt that you are alone in your quest to trace your lines.
Typing a question and sending it to a Rootsweb site can sometimes be
fruitful, but most often not. If you are sincerely interested in tracing
your roots you may want to hire a member of the Association of Professional
Genealogists or find a certified genealogist through the Board for
Certification of Genealogists to guide your own research or solve problems
for you.

I'm wondering if you are a descendent of a sibling of Francis Marion Muncy
of North Carolina.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis