From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 06:43:07 -0500
One has to study history. The last time we tried it, it did not work out
that well for us.
Maybe the intervention of the 82nd, 101, the 2nd and 5th Marines and of
course the Yankee Navy and Air Force should be sufficient to quell those
secessionist in Vermont. We should study those tactics to see if there is
any chance we should try again. The last time it just did not work out to
well.
HAPPY 4th of July  for those of us who still love this country, warts and
all.
John Philip Adams
Texas