Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:12:58 EDT
They may not have meant that the slave housing was small enough to fit onto a
cart in one piece. Log houses (as described at Mason Neck) are easily
disassembled and moved log by log- either by carrying on multiple shoulders or with
the aid of a cart.

Roy Underhill

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com