From:
James Brothers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:13:28 -0400
Africans and Muslims were part of a worldwide consensus that viewed
slavery as perfectly normal and morally acceptable. And for slave
merchants a great way to make a living. One that was only ended by
the intervention of Europeans and North Americans during the 19th and
20th centuries. It should also be noted that Indians (both in India
and the Americas) practiced slavery.

James Brothers, RPA