From:
Keith Kirkland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:35:54 -0400
Does anyone know if scans of the Brunswick County Chancery cases are
currently scheduled to be made available online? If so, is there an
estimate as to when? If not, why not?

I'm a little puzzled as to why one of the older and US Civil War
"non-burned" counties in Virginia isn't digitized. What's more puzzling is
that I thought the were already done and available at one point but appear
to have been taken down (unless I am misremembering)?

Can anyone associated with the Library shed some light on this?

Thanks,

--
Keith Kirkland