From:
"Levy, Suzanne S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:59:40 -0400
I have never sent out a wide message on this book but I thought some of
you might be interested in it. Very few libraries have purchased it at
this time although we have circulating copies that could be borrowed via
interlibrary loan.

Read more about Journey to Bloomfield: Lives and Letters of 19th Century
Virginia Families by Cordelia Sanson at

http://www.fairfaxhistoricalsociety.org/member_pubs.html

and a review at

http://www.chroniclenewspapers.com/articles/2005/01/04/north_county/news
/news10.txt

Suzanne S. Levy, Virginia Room Librarian
Fairfax City Regional Library
3915 Chain Bridge Road
Fairfax VA 22030
703-293-6383