From:
Adrian Zolkover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:15:22 -0700
Ms. Pemberton:

I find your repeated method of thinking and writing, i.e. 1. your baselessly
accusing me of "personal attacks" and 2. that I consider TJ a "saint"; 3.
after you, without any factual information that Thomas Jefferson knew of, or
had control of what his slave did at all times even when not working, call
TJ a pimp; IRRATIONAL, UNREASONABLE, INSULTING, AND DESTRUCTIVE OF THE GOALS
OF THIS WEB SITE. And further, if this type of thinking is supportive of
this web site, this web site itself is destructive. I therefore will not
reply further to you.

Miss Adrian Zolkover