From:
Peter Henriques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:15:35 EDT
Greetings:

I received the good news this afternoon that CSpan's BookTV will run
their tape of a talk I  gave on my book, Realistic Visionary,  this coming
Saturday  evening [July 22] at 8:00 p.m.   They said  that is one of the best
time slots available.

I am trying to send this to my entire list, so I imagine there are some
duplicates and undoubtedly many of you are not interested but it seemed the
easiest way to get the word out. If you know anyone else who might be interested
in receiving the word, please let them know.

The response to the book remains favorable and hopefully this will help  make
people aware of the book's existence.

Best,

PRH