From:
Chocy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:33:42 EST
If you go to the Library of Virginia Library online site, you will find a
list of Virginia counties. Under the different counties you will find a list
of  all the microfilm they have available for interbranch loans. I live in
California and did much of my research through this service to my local
library  by taking the film information to MY library where MY library ordered
the films  I needed. The cost, at my library, was postage only, until
recently MY library  charged me a $5 handling fee. Last I ordered, you could order
up to 5 films at a  time and keep them (at your library) for up to two
weeks. I highly recommend  this process if your library has a printer reader.

Another avenue is to go to your local LDS Family History Library and if
they don't have the film in branch they can order it for you, also for a small
 fee.

I find that viewing and coping material right here at home leaves me more
time to do other things while on vacation.

Chocy