From:
"John P. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:49:36 -0500
I do not disagree; I just want everyone to see that there are numerous
opinions and purveyors of historic data. There are so many opinions and
pieces of history to fit; you just cannot get your hands around all of these
missives.
For all of us this is an interesting area of research.
GOOD LUCK ALL.

John Philip Adams