From:
Randy Cabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 06:21:57 -0400
I sure hope it is.  We are going to be right there, and in fact have the
baptism in the post chapel on Ft. Monroe.  Our son and daughter in law were
married there some years ago, and we stayed at the Chamberlayne.  I think
since then, it has fallen on hard times, but maybe when Ft. Monroe is turned
over to the Commonwealth or Hampton, things fill flourish again.

Randy Cabell