From:
"Richardson, Darlene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:16:44 -0400
Morgan,
You should contact the Virginia Department of Historic Resources to see
whether the building has been included in any surveys of historic
buildings that they may have conducted.  If your library has old
community telephone books or business directories, that could provide
some clues.  Also, contacting the state chapter of the IOOF may provide
leads to where the records for that particular lodge may exist.

Darlene Richardson, Historian
VHA History Office
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Veterans Health Administration (10C3)
810 Vermont Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20420
Phone: (202) 273-8923
Fax: (202) 273-9041
"The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know." --
Harry Truman