From:
Barbara Vines Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 21:50:48 -0400
There were at least two Shawnee expeditions from Virginia during the F&I War
according to testimony made by participants who were in court to prove their
right to bounty land. One of these was described in Volume 5 of the
_Virginia Historical Register_; I don't remember the particulars. There are
also a number of references in the Calendar of Virginia State Papers.

Barbara Vines Little, CG
PO Box 1273
Orange, VA 22960
phone/fax 540-832-3473 (evenings)

CG is a service mark of the Board for Certification of
Genealogists®, used under license by board-certified associates who meet
genealogical competency standards prescribed for those programs.