From:
Charles Hoke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:30:25 -0400
Sir/Madame, I am delighted to learn of this Fort Algernoune 1609 Celebration
& Conference. I had read about it quite by accident elsewhere and saw the
particulars on the Fort Monroe website.  I would appreciate any further
information and hope that both my wife and I can both come.  I'm the
Virginian and so very proud of my heritage as such.  Thank you for the work
that has gone into scheduling such excellent and in-depth speakers.  I live
in Washington, D.C. and would plan to drive down. Charles Hoke