From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:25:37 -0500
The DOI only states the rights to be free. It does not guarantee success,
happiness, or liberty. ONLY the opportunity to do so and not be restricted
by laws to not be able to do so.
Just as the Constitution guarantees us the right to "Freedom OF religion",
not freedom from religion. In addition, NOWHERE IN THE CONSTITUTION does it
separate church and state. I guess we all need to become English majors to
learn to read and understand what we are reading.

John Philip Adams