From:
marsha moses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:14:53 -0400
I have a question.  I attended a lecture about DNA this past winter at a
very famous library.  One of the examples used was the
Jefferson/Hemmings question.  The man lecturing seemed to take for
granted the fact that Thomas Jefferson fathered at least one of Sally's
children.  But he explained that the problem with the DNA testing was
that several of Sally and possibly Thomas's children passed for white
and changed their names and are now impossible to track. Is this true?
Marsha Moses