From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 22:05:26 -0500
J South,

Just exactly what comes under the banner of "his kind"? Is "his kind"
religious? Are "his kind" preachers? Are "his kind" the ones who pray every
day? Is "his kind" noticeably intelligent? Are "his kind" those who report
visions from God or instructions from God? Just what is "his kind"?

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org