From:
"doloresc.phifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:00:54 -0500
Hello Tom. Thanks for this info.  I have a Narragansett and Lenape Turkey Clan ( Unalachtigo) ancestors.  What have you learned about the Miquon of PA, MD, and VA?  Some mistakenly referred to them as the Susquehanna since they lived along the mighty Susquehanna... but they called themselves Miquon.  These were the giant fearless giant warriors that were often encountered along the Susquehanna.  Lancaster PA area was their Summer quarters and Conshohocken was their Winter quarters.

Thanks.
Dolores Phifer