From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:54:58 -0400
Neil,

Before anyone thinks that Neil and I are close working researchers on
this list, may I please say that I have never heard of Neil before this
list and have never privately discussed this issue with him. As you can
see, not everyone is afraid to speak the truth and observe certain
agendas. Right on Neil, keep digging the facts and may I invite others
to also dig deeper.

Having said that, may we now move on to Neil's keen grasp of Anne's many
ramblings and defense of the "TJ's guilty" crowd. I again challenge Anne
and any of the "other author authorities" to present questions 1,2,3,
etc. down the line as long as you wish on the subject as to WHY you
believe TJ fathered slave children. Another earlier poster took up that
challenge in a most feeble and "slavery issue" questions. I am talking
about the TJ/Sally DNA Study issue NOT slavery.

Herb Barger

Anne, your 'off the wall' multi-faceted rant to Herb, and prior ones,
leads
me to address all of your points very directly, one by one, just as
A.G-R
did when she responded to Herb's questions at her book bally-hoo for
Washington Post, and at prior times:

You are just wrong in so many ways, too many ways for me to begin to
state.
If I tried with all my powers, I could not begin to exaggerate how wrong
you
are. You can't have read any of my postings, certainly not the ones that

just came out a week and you resonded vehemently for days after that. I
have
never said I believe I believe you. No one who has read my postings
could
ever claim that and certainly not one who read the second. I am not
attacking you. I think you are among the greatest VA-HIST posters who
ever
lived, including your many flaws and being absolutely wrong-minded  and
all.
Period.

Neil McDonald