From:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:33:17 -0400
David:  This is very sad and distrubing.  Whether it happned in another state or not we should all think about the child and hope that something like this does not occur again. And I agree with you. Things like this can occur anyday
and a holiday or what ever day that it occurs on has nothing to do with it.  Jane Steele.