From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:55:28 -0400
Thank you Neil for your keen observation of the planning, handling,
scheming, by certain authors to convey these lies to the public. We know
things originate from high on top of Mr. Jefferson's "little mountain."
We know where certain authors go to "gather their brand of research" and
we know WHY and by whom the agenda is perpetuated. Thanks again for your
insight and I would encourage all readers to closely observe what this
book and others of it's category are TRYING to portray......it's not in
the best interest of our nation's history to "badmouth TJ" IF you have
NO proof. This book and the earlier one will be used in our classrooms
and it will persuade unknown students to accept it as fact.........do
you want your children and future generations to be "spoon fed" this
inaccurate material?

Herb Barger