From:
marsha moses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:11:47 -0500
While I was walking tonight I pondered where I had read a pretty decent
list of the prisoners that were released with the Bouquet negotiations.
This is kind of crazy but here goes.....

Here is the URL that I had saved:

http://www.rootsweb.com/~indian/bouquet.htm

It no longer takes me to the list that I wanted to view.

So I used the Way Back Machine:

http://www.archive.org/index.php

When you get to the site, paste the URL from Rootsweb into the Way Back
Machine and push Take me Back....

then double click on the first entry that has 5 pages.  It is the entry
for March 1, 2000

I think that there is a little bit of information there that is not on
the other sites that have been mentioned.  Marsha in WV