From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:39:20 -0500
Racist exist on both sides. The white folks have David Duke and crowds. The
black folks, Farrakhan, Sharpton, Jackson, and others. BTW, do not forget
those who hate both sides, and are willing to kill us all.
As it goes for the Klan. The Klan beat and hanged whites for misdeeds,
perceived and 'real' as well as they were hanging and beating blacks. As it
goes for whites ignoring the Klan members, it we somewhat  hard to turn in
those who were members when they were family members, cousins or siblings.
The consequence of discovery that you were the 'snitch' was the terrifying
realization that you also could become a victim. Remaining quite was the
price for survival. I hope that we can change and become united Americans
again. We have more to merge our families' than we do by allowing others to
knife us in the back.

John Philip Adams