From:
Beth Bond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:12:15 -0400
Hi all,
  My 2 cents here. I agree with Miss Roderick for placing a gag on some of
the members. Your opinions were interesting at first, but the last several
days you ave been driving some of us crazy! Too many e-mails on the subject.

 It seems to me this happened on another list I was on and so a mailing list
straictly on this subject was started at Rootsweb.

 As far as A&E history is concerned their History Channel makes many fine
documentaries.

 Frankly I believe the story. But I agree that enough is enough!!

 You could always talk about my 6th great-grandfather Gov. Benjamin
Harrison. : ) or his grandfather, Robert "King' Carter,  Va. is a treasure
of history. TJ was not the only one here!

 Thank you Elizabeth Roderick. I personally think she is a great list
administrator. I run 4 mailing lists myself so I know that it is not easy.

       God bless,
                Beth