Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:47:47 -0500
I, too, have been inundated this past week with some tainted emails from the
same "senders" others have mentioned.
I have to say, thank goodness, that my good, old Norton Anti-Virus Mechanism
has worked over time and caught all but one of the viruses. The virus that
slipped through caused my internet settings to re-set themselves but, with
some assistance from cox@home, I was able to re-set them and carry on.
Therefore, I highly recommend the Norton program.
Deane F. Mills
Virginia