From:
Harold Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 14:01:28 -0400
Hi Garland,
It's been a long time and I don't want to send you on any wild goose chases
but if I remember correctly there is a lot of info about Moody in the Public
Store Records (on microfilm at CW) and there maybe a small collection of
papers relating to the Public Carpenter Shop at the Library of Virginia. At
one time they were in with the Auditor's Items but I thnk that arrangement
has changed.  There is also, I think, some info in the State Treasurer's
Office Receipt Books. They, too, are on film at CW. In all of these papers
it takes reading every page--no short cuts.
Ken Schwartz probably has everything known about James Anderson in his
files.
I'll let you know if I think of anything else.
Take care
Harold