From:
Eve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:34:10 -0400
Greetings All!

The Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc. now has
more than a dozen books about Surry history available at our website. Most
of these are not available elsewhere. Ethel Rowell's history of Lawne's
Creek Church is the latest addition to our list.

We have a wealth of information about Surry history at our website. Visit us
and satisfy your curiosity!

Eve S. Gregory, Web Mistress
Surry County, Virginia, Historical Society and Museums, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vaschsm/

Surry County VaGenWeb
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vasurry/