From:
Michael Nicholls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 15:58:51 -0700
Thank you Bland. I took a look at the LC website but had no success finding anything. Not the easiest of sites to use for that kind of search. I will look at the Treasury records and I think I will contact John McCusker who seems to have a handle on all aggregations of economic data. Again, my thanks--Mick
Michael L. Nicholls
Professor of History, Emeritus
Dept. of History
Utah State University